Worry is like a rocking chair, it's gives you something to do but gets you nowhere!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Bilbo Has Another Destination!!

I will not reveal the destination until I here from the winner, via email, that they do want to intertain Bilbo in their gardens. I will do a departure post tomorrow. I really need to here back from the winner before 8:00 a.m. in the morning.........yes, it's the same time zone!!
Thanks to all who entered..........this was so much fun!! Thanks Dirt Princess for organizing this adventure!!

6 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Well---I'm glad that Bilbo had a wonderful weekend in Tallahassee even though he brought the Noles some VERY bad luck... Maybe he'll come somewhere in TN and give my Titans some GOOD luck since they need it badly...

Congrats to the winner.
Hugs,
Betsy

Tootsie said...

I think you forgot to email me! I have looked again and again today to see your name...and it is not there!!! oh heck -just send him anyways!

Val said...

Sounds like you and Bilbo had a great time. Will you miss him? I can't wait to hear where he is going.

Roses and Lilacs said...

Fun project. Will be waiting to find out where he's headed next.
Marnie

Dirt Princess said...

I can't wait to read all about his next big adventure. You have been a wonderful host!

cherry said...

like Miss Tootsie I waited and waited but you never called ..lol
Looks like ya'll had a great time can't wait to see where he is heading next ~ hugs, Cherry