Apparently Ms. Betsy over at http://betsyfromtennessee.blogspot.com was not impressed with the 7 things about me post yesterday. So this one is for you Ms. Betsy..
1. I was a gymnast for 12 years.
2. I did trampoline exibitions in Atlanta, GA and Chicago ILL. where I met all of the world famous atheletes that endorsed anything that had to do with athletics. I had to go because I endorsed round trampolines and jogging tramps by doing T.V. commercials for the company.
3. I have the coolest photo of me and Tony Dorsett! (O.J. was there, Roger Staubach.......)
4. I was Miss Teen Sunburst of Leon County in 1980.
5. I found my biological father at age 18. (have brothers I have never met)
6. I was widowed at age 24 with two small children.
7. I had a home burn down from lightning in the 90's.
**and lots more good and bad in between. Would not change a thing that has happened good or bad....because these things have made me the person I am today. BLESSED BY THE BEST!
Well we are embracing our inner Hippie around here!! LOL Made these yesterday and my girls LOVE them.
They also have silver sparkles on them!
Have a TERRIFIC THURSDAY!! ( I am)